Monday through Thursday
Click Here to Schedule an Appointment
Our Clinic was originally created to spay and neuter feral cats as part of its Trap, Neuter and Return (TNR) program to help with the epidemic of feral cat overpopulation on Long Island. TNR is the only proven and humane method of curbing the epidemic of feral cats.
We have expanded the clinic to include low cost spay/neuter for owned cats and dogs as a community service for pet owners who may not be able to afford the same services at a private veterinarian. Our clinic staff is caring and compassionate and treats every animal with TLC! All animals are given pain medications and are monitored throughout the day.
Low Cost Vaccinations and testing:
- Vaccines: $35 each for dogs/cats
- FIV/FELV tests for cats $45
- Heartworm tests for dogs $45
- Microchipping $50
Clinic Services pricing:
Cat spay or neuter: $99
0-20 lbs: $180, 21-40 lbs: $195, 41-60 lbs: $215 61-80 lbs:$250, 81-100 lbs:$280, 101-120 lbs: $350
0-20 lbs: $165, 21-40 lbs:$180, 41-60 lbs: $195, 61-80 lbs:$230, 81-100 lbs: $255, 101-120 lbs: $290
- Pregnant or In-heat Spay $35.00 extra
- Retained Testicle – $35
- Hernia Repair-$35
- Wellness exam- $30
- Feral cat pre-surgical and/or recuperation boarding: $15 per day
Pre-blood work is suggested to ensure that there are no underlying conditions that could cause a problem during surgery. Pre-bloods must be done the week prior to surgery and are required for all animals over the age of 5 for a $55 fee.
Appointments for the clinic are required and must be scheduled in advance. Please call 631-473-6333 or click here to schedule.
Please keep your appointments or cancel asap. A $50 charge will be applied for any appointments not cancelled within 24 hours.
Feral cats-must come in traps!
- Cats may be boarded for pre or post surgery for $15.00 per night.
- Cats in traps must come with hard plastic carriers for the cats to wake up in.
- spay/neuter includes rabies vaccine and FVRCP vaccine and left ear tip
Private cats and dogs
- Cats must be in hard plastic carriers (bring carrier) and labeled with owner’s name. Dogs must be leashed
- No food/water after midnight before surgery!