C.L.I.F.F.S. Clinic was originally created to spay and neuter feral cats as part of its Trap, Neuter and Return (TNR) program to help with the epidemic of feral cat overpopulation on Long Island.
The clinic has been expanded to include low cost spay/neuter for owned cats as a community service for pet owners who may not be able to afford the same services from a veterinarian.
Clinic Services pricing:
- Spay/Neuter $100.00 (Includes rabies and distemper vaccine and “ear tip”, if feral cat.)
- Pregnant Cat or In-heat Spay $35.00 extra
- Male cats: Retained Testicle – additional charge based on surgery required.
- FIV/Felv Testing: $35.00 extra
- Recuperation Boarding: $10 per day
Pre-blood work is suggested to ensure that there are no underlying conditions that could cause a problem during surgery. Pre-bloods must be done the week prior to surgery.
Appointments for the clinic are required and must be scheduled in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Drop off times on scheduled day are between 9-9:30 a.m.. Feral cats may be boarded for pre or post surgery for $10.00 per night
- Cats in traps must come with hard plastic carriers for the cats to wake up in.
- Drop off time for cats to be spayed is between 9-9:30 a.m. on scheduled day.
- Cats must be in hard plastic carriers and labeled with owner’s name.
C.L.I.F.F.S Clinic is located at Save-A-Pet, 608 Route 112, Port Jefferson Station.